Binovate - Careers
Principal Automation Engineer
is on a mission to help companies build their products, mentor their engineering teams
and implement development processes. We build long lasting strategic partnerships with
our clients and turn their ideas into fullying working products while maintaining a high
code quality standard.
We are an small international team with the core development done in Bucharest, Romania,
a commercial office in London and NYC.
We’re seeking exceptional people to join our team, people who learn fast and
love taking full ownership over their work and get excited about the prospect of
being involed into all aspects of releasing a product
from planning to development to testing to release.
As a Principal Automation Engineer, you will be required to :
- Work with product team to understand product and customer requirements
- Develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Work with the QA team to develop a comprehensive QA testing strategy,
determining the appropriate balance of manual and automated tests,
as well as the types of tests (UI, web service API, functional/performance/load, and so on).
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the QA process
We’re looking for teammates who bring:
- 2+ years of experience working with UI automation frameworks and API testing
- Experience working with remote teams (our CTO is in NYC, our developers in Romania, France,
Clear understanding of different testing patterns and their role
- Entry level knowledge of MySQL/SQL Server or MongoDB
Proficient in English (spoken and written)
Bonus points if you have:
- experience writing automated tests (Selenium, cypress, etc ...)
- Working experience with cloud services: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud