Binovate - Careers
QA Test Engineer
is on a mission to help companies build their products, mentor their engineering teams
and implement development processes. We build long lasting strategic partnerships with
our clients and turn their ideas into fullying working products while maintaining a high
code quality standard.
We are an small international team with the core development done in Bucharest, Romania,
a commercial office in London and NYC.
We’re seeking exceptional people to join our team, people who learn fast and
love taking full ownership over their work and get excited about the prospect of
being involed into all aspects of releasing a product
from planning to development to testing to release.
As a QA Test Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the QA process
- Understand product and customer requirements
- Create test plans for new and existing features
- Test new or legacy software and generate bug reports
- Provide clear and concise feedback to developers
- Triage and manage incoming bug reports by reproducing and managing priority
We’re looking for teammates who bring:
- Minimum two years of testing on enterprise software
- Experience working with remote teams (our CTO is in NYC, our developers in Romania, France,
Experience with web applications testing automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver, Cypress, etc...
- Entry level knowledge of MySQL/SQL Server or MongoDB
Proficient in English (spoken and written)
Bonus points if you have:
- experience writing automated tests (Selenium, cypress, etc ...)
- Working experience with cloud services: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud